Covid-19 Relevant Information:
- Maximum of 12 people per class
- Each attendee will have their own work station, gloves will be provided, if needed
- Hand-sanitiser will be provided
- The workshop leader will keep safe distance
- All tools and workstations will be disinfected before and after use
- All required materials will be prepped ready at your station for when you arrive
- We will continue to review and reserve the right to reschedule any sessions based on capacity and in line with best advice from Health Advisors
- We encourage you to bring and wear your own face mask if it makes you feel more comfortable but it is not required
- Please only come to the store if you are not at risk to others – or at risk yourself
- Please do not visit if you have symptoms or feel unwell
General Terms & Conditions:
- Please take time to read through all our terms and conditions before booking a date on one of our upcoming workshops.
- Your order is a digital booking, you do not receive a voucher in the post.
- Please note workshops bookings are strictly non refundable. However, if you are unable to attend the workshop we will do our best to accommodate changes to your booking with at least 48 hours notice via email before your booked session at email@example.com
- Punctuality is important, workshops start promptly, therefore we request that you arrive 15 minutes before the start. This will give you time to get comfortable and to meet new friends. If you are going to be late please let us know in advance as we wouldn't want the class to start without you.
- Classes are open to anyone over the age of 18.
- As well as workshops for individual groups we can also arrange private group workshops bespoke to you and your friends and family. We can accommodate corporate events bringing together creative talent and curating special workshops for your needs.
- If you are interested in booking a larger group session please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org